The Live Q&A on Saturday was a success! You can always revisit the Q&A thread, and continue asking or answering in the comments.
Among the questions asked were:
- Reactions to coming out as nonbinary
- Introducing the idea of top surgery to a partner
- Nonbinary legal gender marker in IDs
- Staying or stopping low dose T
- Transitioning as a AMAB neutrois
- Tips for travel when undergoing top surgery overseas
A big thanks to all who asked, answered, and even those who lurked about. As a nonbinary community we have much to share with each other and learn from our collective experiences.
If you’d like me to host another Q&A in the next month or so, leave a comment or send me a message.
Submit your story for our next Featured Voices theme: Hormones. It can about your experience on hormones, going off hormones, thinking about hormones, or even concerns about hormones.
Just email me your idea or draft and become a guest author.
One thought on “Live Q&A Wrap-Up”
I missed this Q&A, but I enjoyed reading through it and would love another one!